Parents! Your involvement is very important to your child’s success in school and in life. Our Parent Resource Center is a great place for you to start.
Through our Parent Resource Center, you can:
- Access computers and printers
- Find job opportunities
- Receive help to apply for government assistance (including food stamps)
- Connect with community resources that can help meet your family's needs
- Attend financial workshops
- Attend parenting workshops
- Attend classes to earn your GED
- Attend ESOL classes to learn or improve upon your English
- Access a resource library for guidance on challenging parenting or family concerns
- And so much more
But that’s just the beginning. The beauty of Evans Community School is that programs grow and change depending on what students and parents are looking for. More programs will come soon – contact Evans Community School to let us know what you’re interested in!