Parents! Your involvement is very important to your child’s success in school and in life. Our Parent Resource Center is a great place for you to start.
Through our Parent Resource Center, you can:
- Access computers and printers
- Find job opportunities
- Receive help to apply for government assistance (including food stamps)
- Connect with community resources that can help meet your family's needs
- Attend financial workshops
- Attend parenting workshops
- Attend classes to earn your GED
- Attend ESOL classes to learn or improve upon your English
- Access a resource library for guidance on challenging parenting or family concerns
- And so much more
But that’s just the beginning. The beauty of Evans High School • A Community Partnership School is that programs grow and change depending on what students and parents are looking for. More programs will come soon – contact us to let us know what you’re interested in!